SOMEONE SAID CHRISTMAS

Someone said Christmas and I could almost hear the sound of the Harmattan wind.

I could feel the dry air as it hit my skin, O what wonderful memories this season brings

I paused, lost in thought I could see the children in their beautiful Christmas wears,
I smiled as I watched them laugh and cheer

It's Christmas again, that time of the year that is filled with excitement and joy
There is a feeling in the air, a feeling of love

a feeling of thankfulness as our Faraway brethren returns home

Christmas bring to mind the prophecy of baby Jesus, the one whose birth will change the world

He did came to save us all, O what a season to relive the glorious wonder of his touch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVING WITH THE END IN MIND

THE WAKE UP CALL

HOW I SEE NIGERIA