SATAN'S HOLD IS BROKEN

The devil is aiming for my soul he is looking for ways to sink me low

He whispers to me in the dead of night that he will not let me go

sometime I feel his claws deep within me and I can feel my body going cold
I feel like I am carrying such a heavy load

Am in between places and the path before me is unclear the only thing am sure of is that I can't stay here

Am standing on a quick sand that will sink me all the way down to hell, so now I have to make a choice,

the thought of choice brings about a sense of relief and a feeling that I can be helped,

but by who? Who will rescue me from this hell? in that moment a voice told me to lift up my head

And when I did, I saw Him, the one that breaks every bond of sin, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the man that can walk on water and in that moment I knew I was free! Hallelujah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVING WITH THE END IN MIND

THE WAKE UP CALL

HOW I SEE NIGERIA