IT'S DECEMBER AGAIN AND NOTHING HAS CHANGE

It's December again, and nothing has change
One more year came and now it's gone yet things still remains the same

My hopes and dreams were turned into nightmares
When I tried moving forward regret calls me back to see the mistakes I have made

I didn't plan for it to end this way, the thought of things I never push myself to do are now keeping me awake

So I stay up most night, and sometimes I can catch glimpses of myself fading away,

There it goes, I can still hear the whispers from the road I never traveled, it says now you will never know

And now it's December again, and things are still the same, one more year came and now it's gone, still nothing has change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVING WITH THE END IN MIND

THE WAKE UP CALL

HOW I SEE NIGERIA